1. This is what everyone wants you to think
BUT it's NOT always true! you'll probably remain with the horrified emoji stage if you do not use LUBE.
Lube will be your best friend if you are planning/going to have sex.
“The anus doesn’t provide its own lube like the vagina," Van Kirk says. "So you need to have a really good lube available or penetration is not going to go smoothly and it will be painful."
2. Never forget the stories of times anal sex went horribly wrong
Stories like this:
Advice: Be careful of Diarrhea!
"I was experimenting with my partner, and it initially wasn't as bad as I'd anticipated. But as he was pulling out, he moved too quickly, and I just started leaking runny cum diarrhea. I ran naked to the toilet, and there was poo on his thighs and all over our bed and floor leading to the bathroom."
3. You'll probably get some spanking
Spanking isn't bad if done correctly!
4. Be sure to buy Good Quality sex toys and make sure you won't get your ass some STDs (literally)
There are many toys you could use, including anal vibes, prostate massagers a,d a butt plug that stimulates the sensation of rimming, just check the options online, there are tons of toys to choose from according to your taste and preferences.
5. Gay Porn Stars' Advice:
Here is a summary:
- Use Lube, it's very necessary (and spit too if you'd like)
-Do it carefully. Don't rush into something you might regret later, make sure to take it as slowly as possible at the beginning and just be careful in general.
-Relax. It's very important to relax and make the process go smoothly.
-Only take the size that you feel comfortable with.
-Do it with someone that you like so that at least if it's painful it would be worth it.
-Make sure to use condoms, either on toys or the Pipi. Safety is key!
6. When you don't know if it feels bad or good
you'll probably relate
7. You'll probably need to keep this in mind
Make sure to only go for the size that you feel comfortable with, and in case you are a beginner, don't start with the big size, start with fingering and gradually use bigger sizes if you are feeling more adventurous.
8. This Image pretty much describes it when you take more than your poor butt hole is capable of
9. Flaunt that butt!
Be proud! Enjoying (or not enjoying) anal sex doesn't "say" anything about you. you're not good or bad, you are just a human being with desires and don't allow anyone to tell you the opposite.